Explanation of Compiling a database FEAR

All questions and discussions about file format analysis are welcome in this forum.

Moderators: Alhexx, mirex

Explanation of Compiling a database FEAR

Postby Alvares89 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:24

Hello, I would like to ask, is it possible to reverse engineer a database of addons FEAR? I Hoca add to SDK characters and weapons from the add-ons, and in manual and not knowing the correct settings and values ​​did not get to do it correctly. I made ​​a base minigun and laser carbine, but with a deployable turret, I can not help it ((
Alvares89

Postby Alvares89 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:29

At least somebody can help with adding to the database of the deployable turrets, and will help to create the effect of the laser for laser carbine? And why is no reload animations with the minigun, but it has to recharge it.
Alvares89

Postby mirex » Mon Jun 10, 2013 19:41

Hi
sorry that I can't help. I suggest to find a modding community for the game, there should be people that can help you. Good luck.
mirex
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Alvares89 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:18

Bad of course, but what about the biturn it will continue to update it? I'm just wondering is it possible to cut out the animation of the models, and more interestingly somebody versed in the source code of the game?
Alvares89

Postby mirex » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:47

I'd like to continue, but I'm busy with other projects. My plan is to convert Biturn to work on the linux, so it will be easier to modify it on my PC.

For your request - still, I suggest to find some living community for it. Here it is not alive anymore :)
mirex
Administrator
Administrator

Return to File Format Analysis